JKS Northshore Karate Club
Traditional Karate - Karate is an exciting, challenging and disciplined activity for kids ages 6 and up. Through their practice of this martial art they will learn the most valuable lessons and virtues in life: Courage, Courtesy, Integrity, Humility, Self Control and Respect.
You will be amazed at how quickly your child will apply these lessons in their life and schoolwork!
714 Beach Road
Browns Bay, Auckland-0630
Phone: 022 108 7981
Martial Art Styles
The following Martial Arts Styles are offered at JKS Northshore Karate Club:
Programs & Class Schedule
- Tuesday - Beginners 6:00 Pm - 7:00 Pm
- Tuesday - Intermediate and advanced 7:00 Pm - 7:30 Pm
- Wednesday - Beginners 6:00 Pm - 7:00 Pm
- Wednesday - Intermediate and advanced 7:00 Pm - 7:30 Pm
- Saturday - Intermediate and advanced training 8-10 am , Free for all styles intermediate or senior belts its for those who want to learn from a different style people and feel they have something to give as well.
We try keep classes high energy, Informative and fun.
We respect all our students from all backgrounds
We try have as much fun as possible whilst still keeping to a schedule to get our students to the level they desire.
Have a Question?
Would you like more information on hours, classes and programs available at JKS Northshore Karate Club? Please contact the school with your questions.
Enhance This Page